Friday, December 3, 2010

Bit, Bitter, Bitterest

I am a single mom. I work in a grocery store where I have worked full-time for thirteen years. It's Christmastime. The kids' father is $87,602.25 BEHIND in child support payments. I have some debt, but I'm working on it. We're not exactly rolling in money, ya know?


And still, a person thinks it's cool to stand there with a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other and ask to  borrow money from me.

Equipped with a real sob story too.
She and her four ADULT roommates have all lost their jobs, boyfriend moved out, car got repossessed, no food in the house, no cable TV (and no kiddos either, I might add). Last pack of smokes.

WAAAHHH!



I could go on and on with this, but what's the point, really?



Here, I'll pay you to go away and leave me alone.



Merry Christmas.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment