Thursday, November 1, 2012

Snippets of This Week

Customer at the seafood counter (to Pam the Seafood Queen): "Are you being nice today?"

Pam, insistently: "Me? I'm always nice."

Customer, with a wink and a sly grin: "Well, if you ever want to be naughty, you just let me know."


(You go, girl.)



********************



Me to Brenda, my advisor at AC: "I'm bored. I think I could handle one or two more classes next semester."

Brenda: "Bored? Hmmm. Well, we can't have that. Let's get you just as stressed out as the rest of us around here." (Hands me a list of FIVE recommended classes! gulp)



********************


Melina, after I tell her my opinion about the nationwide epidemic of women exploring promiscuity and throwing all inhibitions to the wind: "Oh yeah, I agree with ....whatever the fuck you just said."



*******************

Bad Joke of the Week (told by a man):

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothin' you ain't already told her twice.


5 comments:

  1. It's been at least a week since I heard that joke. Loved the seafood banter.

    Never, ever admit to bordum, that way lies ruin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that joke a lot lately, it seems that it's very popular all around the globe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's especially popular in the He-Man Woman-Hater's Club I call my workplace.

      Delete
  3. I bet you will manage all the 5 classes >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete