Sunday, September 26, 2010

My pits stink.

I can tell when a book is coming along well. I haven't bathed in three days, my clothes have been slept in and even the dog has decided not to sleep at my feet.  I know I have deodorant, but its so far away, way over there on my vanity. So far away from the computer.
This computer would be a lot cooler if I could figure out how to get it to brew coffee.

Even now, I think I'm probably wasting my time typing out a blog, but I needed a break. I was asleep, dreaming about Jess Harper and the wall she has built around herself (that I built around her). How do you break it down without hurting the girl inside? (It's an ice wall. Melt it.)

Ha! an epiphany! Of course it's an ice wall! The woman is as cold as they come!

Ok...I'm cutting this blog short.

No comments:

Post a Comment